Today I am 31.
I remember that last year, as I prepared to turn 30, I thought the earth was going to open up and swallow me. I don't know why, but 30 just felt like a truly colossal milestone that I wasn't ready to hit.
This year, turning 31 is a breeze. After all, it was a pretty eventful year.
- I turned 30 in September
- I quit my job in November
- I spent a full week in Miami in December
- I rang in the new year in Puerto Rico in January
- I survived the worst, snowiest winter in Boston's history
- I filmed "The Foodie List" TV show in April
- I adopted a dog in June
- I traveled to Israel for two weeks in July
- I donated my hair the first week of September
Quite a year if I do say so myself!